Saturday, April 25, 2009

Georgia's Big Week

It's been a big week for Georgia. She is getting two new teeth on the top and it has made her pretty cranky!!! They are coming in really good and her little smile gets funnier and funnier. She also got her ears pierced this week. This was something I thought about and thought about. I decided to go ahead and have this done. I am glad that I did now - she looks precious with those adorable earrings! Here are a few pictures with the new earrings...









She can sit up really well now and loves to sit on the floor, play with toys and watch tv.


Her teeth hurt and she does this funny face where she takes her bottom gum/teeth and bumps them against the top gum. I guess it feels good and provides some relief on those sore gums. I have tried and tried to get a picture of this because it is so comical. Here's one I caught of her doing it. It is the funniest little face!



She can finally roll over both ways and is rolling around alot. She is starting to find things that she isn't supposed to be getting into, so I know this is the start to a busy spring and summer!!! I am going to have to start "baby proofing" the house!

No comments: