Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Josef & Johan

I am so behind on blogging.... As you've read, I was able to be with my parents at the hospital during Dad's surgery. The night before his surgery, I flew into Amarillo airport and my sister, Judith, her husband, Chris and their twin boys, Josef and Johan picked me up. My night was made when Johan saw me and he came running into my arms. Man, my heart melted. It was good to see all of them and I was so glad I could spend some time with them. I also got to spend time with my sister, Jessica, and her husband Dennis on our 4 a.m. ride to the hospital and the entire day of surgery.
After my airport pick-up we went out for Mexican food. It was so good. Josef and Johan thought so too. They were so good and made me crack up quite often. Josef particularly liked the honey and enjoyed it on his tortilla chips. He kept rubbing the top of his head and therefore by the end of our meal it looked like Judith had styled it all spikey. What a great hair gel - who knew?!?!



No comments: