Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's gonna be a...

Finally at the end of March we had our appointment for the baby's ultrasound and we were able to finally see if Georgia was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister. For weeks we had asked her what she thought and nine times out of ten she was say "sister". We all tried to tell her it could be a brother hoping it would prepare her just in case. Although I must say that I was convinced it was a girl, I was just hoping for good news from the doctor. Jacob was betting for a boy so I was hoping his wish would come true.
Here's Georgia with her Daddy before the ultrasound And just minutes later we found out it's a... BOY!


This has taken some getting used to saying "brother" but Georgia is starting to come around. She informed the doctor that she was going to have a sister and still tells people that (even today at church). So in case any of you get mis-informed... it's supposed to be a baby brother!!! (that's what they tell us anyway!)


Baby brother should arrive sometime mid-August (due date Aug 17). Wish us luck (and cool air for me throughout the summer!)!!


Hopefully I can stay more up to date on the blog and I apologize to all of you for getting so behind on updates. I promise to do better!!!

No comments: