Saturday, July 16, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby Boy

Well I decided it was time to start getting ready for the baby. I had procrastinated long enough (and really I hadn't had down time to get ready!). The bedding finally got finished and I really like the way it turned out. I got it from a lady in Canton who let me pick out everything just the way I wanted it. I am doing a bit of a western theme but didn't want the western print as part of the bedding so I wouldn't be overwhelmed by western. The pillow and lampshade have a cowboy print and then I'll accent the room with western items. There's a saddle lamp that's really cute and then I'll have some other things to bring into the room. It is coming together slowly but surely and I do have enough done in case he decides to arrive sooner than later!



No comments: