Monday, August 25, 2008

35 WEEKS - Only 5 To Go!!!

Can you believe it? I'm 35 weeks along with baby Tusa and only have five or so to go. Wow - how quick this has gone by. I can't complain as this pregnancy has been great with a few minor things along the way. Now days people ask me when I'm due, so that reminds me how much bigger I have gotten! And of course I still get the frequently asked question of "What is her name going to be?" Still undecided and Jacob and I plan to wait until her birthday to make our final decision (so we are still open for any ideas from any of you!). Johnna says I should post a picture on the blog of my baby belly, but I think I'll spare you all! Baby shower is this weekend and I'm really excited to see all of my family and close friends!

2 comments:

The Drews' Crew said...

I am so looking forward to seeing you. I am so glad you are a blogger now!!!!

Diane J... said...

Congrats on...the blog, the baby, the darling baby room, and so on!!! I'm gonna subscribe 'cause I have to know what ALL the Omans are up to. Grandma and Grandpa Oman with 10 grandchildren, my oh my. Take care and I can't wait to hear more news!