Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NURSERY

As most of you know, our first child, a baby girl, is due October 1. As soon as we found out in May that we were having a girl I have been working on the nursery. I guess now you could say I'm a little obsessed with it, but do you blame me? With the help of Stacey Beal at Madeline's Room in Abilene and after tons of research and shopping around, I have pretty much got the baby's room ready. Now all we need is for her to arrive! Now that it is finished, Jacob and I find ourselves just sitting in the rocker, just taking it all in. I can't believe that we only have six weeks to go. Here are a few pictures as it is now!

3 comments:

J. Page said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it next week.

The Drews' Crew said...

your room is precious. Look forward to seeing you this weekend

jennfer said...

wow girl! looks like it came right from a magazine!! Ill have you come do mine, hopefully soon! congrats to both of you :) xoxxoo