Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 2010 - Part 1

We are quickly getting ready for Thanksgiving which is less than a week away! The MDO program at her church had a Thanksgiving Feast last week. Georgia had fun seeing her friends and they made lots of neat crafts for the holiday. She wore her turkey overalls (so darn cute) that her Gemma sent her.



My friend Stacy had extra passes to the Disney Princesses on Ice last week. So we went with her and her sweet girls to the event. They had so much fun and it was actually really neat! Georgia had a blast and especially enjoyed dancing to the music, along with eating popcorn and drinking coke!










1 comment:

J. Page said...

LOVED all of the updates...Such cute pics! I guess I need to get myself in gear and get my blog updated...I have to go all the way back to June! We miss ya'll and can't wait to see you soon!