Saturday, September 20, 2008

Introducing our Little Bundle of Joy


Well everyone, here she is!
Miss Georgia Pauline Tusa



When we were in labor and delivery, Jacob and I had lots of time to reflect over the years and talk about our future as parents. We talked about how odd it would be that when we came home from the hospital, it wouldn’t be just the two of us walking in the door at home – it would be three of us from that point forward. Our lives would change FOREVER. Here is our first family photo!

The Tusa’s


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and special husband. We celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary today and it has gone by so fast. What an awesome gift for us both – the arrival of Miss Georgia. Jacob was awesome in labor & delivery and I couldn't have done it without him. He was so patient and kind, and was there with me every step of the way. He is going to be such a great father and is already head over heels in love with our little princess.

Here's Jacob with Georgia a few hours after she was born.



I simply cannot believe that I am a mother. It is overwhelming and amazing to know that for the rest of my life, I will be a mom. I am already wondering if I’m going to be able to handle this task, but I know that we’ll just have to take it one day at a time.



Look at her – she is already a prissy little thing! Dana Wilson has already decided that she will train her to answer when people ask her name, “My name is Princess Georgia.” She is already spoiled rotten!

Princess Georgia


All the pictures have her eyes closed, but here’s one where she was wide awake. After sleeping most of the day yesterday, she was wide awake for a good two hours in the evening. Jacob and I couldn’t help crack up at her taking it all in.


Then finally she feel asleep during a feeding, and we got a shot of her on the boppy pillow really quick.


We can’t wait for you all to meet our little bundle of joy!

5 comments:

Diane J... said...

How wonderful! Congrats to you and all the family. You will be the perfect parents!

The Shouts said...

Congrats to you all! Enjoy all the little moments. We are so happy for you two, she is beautiful and you both look great! Happy parenting... there is nothing in the world like it! God bless.

Jessica Detten said...

She is just beautiful! Enjoy these early days, they will go so quickly. We love you! The Dettens

Twila Morrow said...

What a beautiful bundle of joy! We are so happy for you. I was so excited to finally get to see your precious little angel. Thank you for everthing you have done for our family we look forward to buying and showing steers. Again Congrats and keep us updated on Baby Tusa! Kevin, Twila, Heath Seth, Mercedes and Kayla

mrschelsietaylor said...

Congrats to ya'll! She is gorgeous!!!