Monday, September 1, 2008

Overwhelmed!

What an awesome weekend. Saturday was the baby shower held in honor of Baby Tusa. It was so beautiful and she got so much awesome and useful things! Over 45 people attended and it took me two hours to open everything. The food was spectacular and it meant so much to have my family and friends attend. I can't thank the ten hostesses enough for for all the hard work you put into making this baby shower possible. A special thanks to Karen Garbett for opening her beautiful home to us. 9 of the 10 hostesses were able to be there.
It is overwhelming to have such love and support and I can't let you all know how much I appreciate everything. God has truly blessed Jacob and I and we can't wait for the arrival of our baby girl. A few pics from the big day...
My baby belly!

Aron, Me & Krystal

My Family


Sandy, Me & Mom

No comments: