Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Week Old!

Wow, I can't believe it's already been one week since Georgia was born. Time really does fly and everyone has been telling me to enjoy them while they are little.

Things here are going well. We are finally getting settled in and starting to get some rest. Georgia has slept in 3.5-4 hr intervals for the past two nights (hopefully I don't jinx myself now) and she seems to be doing really well. She had her one week check-up yesterday and has gained back her weight lost plus some and weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz.

My mom came down for several days and was so wonderful. I couldn't have made it without her. Between her getting me back organized, going with me to doctor's appointments, cooking, cleaning and being my shoulder to cry on or being someone to listen to my short temper.... she was amazing. My mother-in-law, Sandy, has also been a great help with laundry and cooking and I know she is ready for me to get back to my usual self. Thank God for mothers - what would we do without them. Here are a few recent pictures from the past week.

Mom ("MorMor") came up with the sweetest song to sing for Georgia. It would make Georgia quiet down and just listen to her sing. It was so cute and was the funniest thing to watch!

The Tusa Family - Sunday, September 21

How cute is this - Georgia and MorMor

No comments: