Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AKS Halloween Meeting

Last night was the October meeting of the Alpha Kappa Sigma Sorority I am involved in. It is a great group of women and I have truly enjoyed being a part of this organization. This is my second year and it has allowed me to meet people in the community that I wouldn't have otherwise.
Georgia came with me because most of the ladies hadn't gotten to see her in person yet. We were asked to dress up for Halloween so I dressed up as a nerd (even though Jacob said that I didn't even need to dress up for that since I already was one - ha!) My favorite costume was worn by Linda Vickers - the "Undecided Voter". Pretty funny! We had a Halloween themed dinner and Georgia was a big hit in her adorable flower outfit given to her by our friends Larry & Melanie Nixon.

1 comment:

J. Page said...

These pictures are adorable! I cannot believe how much she has filled out and changed. I just want to squeeze those precious cheeks. Love ya!