Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Month Birthday!

Believe it or not, today is Georgia's one month birthday! Wow, how time has flown!! I can't get over how much she is changing every day. She is really filling out - her cheeks, legs and arms. She's definitely getting enough to eat! She's is spoiled rotten already, believe me. She's still having rough times at night, some nights are better than others. I am hoping that in a few more weeks she'll settle down and start sleeping better (everyone keeps telling me it gets better around 7 weeks or so). She would be very content if she could be held all day and get to sleep on my shoulder or chest durng the night.

Her umbilical cord finally fell off last week and we gave her a real bath for the first time. She didn't mind it too much until I went to work on her hair - then she got pretty upset. I had been giving her sponge baths and each time she liked it more and more. I feel pretty sure she'll be the same way on her baths. Here's a picture of her first bath...

No comments: