Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cooking it up in Georgia's Kitchen

Gemma was nice enough to give Georgia the Pottery Barn Retro Kitchen set for her birthday! We finally made room for the set in her room. It made me a little sad to put it all out because we moved the chair out and it made me realize that Georgia is starting to grow up!!! It seems like yesterday I was holding this little bity baby in my arms in the rocker in her room.

I did put it all out yesterday and the moment Georgia saw it she went to playing with it. She loves it and loves to play with her dishes. She opens all the doors and puts her dishes in there. It's keeping her occupied and that helps me a little too!

The oven is adorable because it has magnetized salt and pepper shakers and a real clock. Plus it has two timers which actually work and will buzz when they go off. That may drive me crazy later when she figures it out!!! Ha!




(in this one you can see a little of the blister on her upper lip -
she fell and hit her mouth on the table Monday night)

2 comments:

J. Page said...

I want Georgia's kitchen! That is too cute!

Kacee said...

Oh my I am sooooo jealous!!! I wanted this kitchen so bad for Brynlee but I did not think it would fit in her room. She is so precious playing in her big girl kitchen.