Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Most Recent News on Dad - Tuesday Noon

I did just speak with my Dad and the test shows that the cancer has not spread. The pet scan showed the cancer limited to the bladder only and the lymph nodes, kidneys, etc. showed to be free of cancer. Dad still needs to visit with his doctor tomorrow afternoon for additional information regarding the scan, as well as how to procede with the bladder. I do believe they still will recommend bladder removal but we will know more after tomorrow's appointment.

This is very good news. Please continue to keep Dad and my mom in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for them. I will continue to keep everyone posted as we hear more information. Prayer is powerful and this is evident today.

Love to you all!

No comments: