Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Reality!

The house looks a little sad now that I have put up our Christmas decorations and its back to reality. The month of January is always kinda yucky because it is cold and Christmas is over and its back to work! January is always a hectic month for us with our business so I was pretty bummed to put up the Christmas because I knew what was to come!

We have had some really pretty days and the Sunday we took these pictures it was a gorgeous day (although pretty cold). Georgia looked so cute in her plaid that I dressed her in for church so I had to chase her around to get some pictures.


2 comments:

Jessica Detten said...

Georgia looks so cute! What a pretty dress, too!

Kacee said...

Ohhhh she is a ADORABLE...and she looks just like YOU!!!! I bet she & becton could get into lots of trouble together. I love all of the pictures you have posted. You have a beautiful family. I miss you guys!!!