Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hospital Trips

These are some pictures I've been meaning to post, but I couldn't get the pictures to upload. In the first two weeks of Georgia's life, I made an endless number of trips to get the poor child's blood taken. It was horrible! The first time was quite emotional, thank God my mom was with me. After that it got better for me (not for Georgia though!) and it is just so hard to see my precious baby in pain and there's nothing I can do! For her two-week check-up, Sandy went with me. I had to have more bloodwork done and fill out more paperwork...ridiculous. Thank goodness Sandy (Nani) was with me because Georgia started getting fussy just when I had to fill out all the papers.

I didn't get a picture of my doctor, Dr. Justin Gayle, at the hospital, so I had one taken when I went for my two-week appt. He was awesome and I am so glad he was our doctor!

No comments: