Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend at Home

We spent this weekend just hanging around home. It was cloudy most of yesterday and today and it made us simply want to just stay in. I cooked chili on Friday night and worked on thank you notes and birth announcements all weekend (will I ever finish??). Georgia is beginning to really give us some big smiles. She gives a good smile at least once or twice a day. The rest of the smiles are just half of her lip. I got her going this evening and snapped a few, but by the time the picture was taken the moment was gone.

We are getting geared up for Thanksgiving here at home. It is a busy week with the Fall Classic coming up this next weekend so Jacob is swamped clipping calves. My sister, Judith, and her husband Chris, along with their twin boys, are coming to visit on Tuesday night before they go to our parents for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see them - this is their first meeting with Miss Georgia. I can't wait to see the twins and how much they've grown.

I had problems getting pictures to load so here's the only one I could get posted!

No comments: