Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time Flies

On Tuesday Georgia will be two months old! I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. I swear she changes every day. She is quite a load now and I am not sure what she weighs but if I had to guess I'm thinking at least 12.5 lbs. but I could be wrong. She has her 2 month check-up on Wednesday morning so we'll see what the scales read. Hopefully she won't be too grouchy because she'll be getting her vaccinations at her appointment. (I will have the baby tylenol on hand!)

I realize more and more each day how blessed we truly are. God has given us a precious gift and she is truly a miracle.

Jacob and I have been having long talks about the recent election, our child and life in general. Strange for us because we typically don't have these in-depth discussions. Things happen for a reason and God has a plan for all of us. We need to remember that life is short and we should really appreciate all God has given us. This week has made us realize this.

No comments: