Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (early!)

I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! I am blogging tonight from the comfort of my living room as I spend time with my little Valentine. She is frustrated because she can roll over to her tummy but can't figure out why she can't get back over to lie on her back. I am trying to help show her how it works, but one of her arms just can't quite get positioned just right yet.


I did get a few pictures of her in all her valentine attire, so here they are...

Georgia rolling onto her tummy

Checking out the camera










Unfortunately my other Valentine and I won't get to be together for the big holiday, so I am going to spend part of the day tomorrow at Jacob's grandmother's family reunion and then tomorrow afternoon I plan to go to the movies to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I am soooo excited about this because I have read all of Sophie Kinsella's books, including the Shopaholic series, which I highly recommend. Johnna is the one who introduced me to this author in the first book I read, "Can You Keep a Secret". All of her books are great and I can't wait to see this movie!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Detten said...

She is just too cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day!