Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quick Trip Home

I took a quick trip home last weekend to judge the cattle show at the Shackelford County Livestock Show. I also had the pleasure of judging swine, sheep and goat showmanship!

This was my first trip with me driving with Georgia by myself. Four hours and she did awesome! On my way there, I stopped in Cisco to see my great-aunt, Belva (my Papaw's sister). She recently became a great-grandmother to my cousin's baby boy, Gatlin.

Here are several pictures of our visit. This one's of me, Georgia and Aunt Belva.

Gatlin and Georgia meeting for the first time



Gatlin was watching Baby Einstein when we got there. Let's just say she was hooked!

While judging the show, Mom and Grandma took care of Miss Georgia. She was pretty good for them (so they say!). Here she is with Grandma.

She is still trying to figure out her Pop's deep voice. She really started warming up to him by the end of the weekend. As you will read in another post, Georgia is trying cereal and baby food now. Here she is with her first green bean experience. She acted like she liked them at first, but after a few spoons she started tasting something she didn't quite like!

No comments: