Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged Again

My friend, Kacee, tagged me on her blog, so here it goes...
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My sisters, my mom and my mother-in-law, Aron, Kacee
C- cake or Pie: cake
D-Day: Sunday - Spending time with family and going to church.
E-Essential Item: Calendar/Day Planner and cell phone
F-Favorite color: brown
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H-Hometown: Ericksdahl, Texas
I-Indulgences: Pedicures, Sonic Cherry Cokes
J-January or July: July (see my last post about January)
K-Kids: One - precious baby girl Georgia!
L-Life is incomplete without: God, family, & friends
M- Marriage: married 5 years
N-Number of Siblings: 4 older sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Phobia of ear wax. I know I'm loony but it just absolutely grosses me out. I also have a big of a fear of heights.
Q-Quote: Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
R-Reason to Smile: Georgia, my husband being goofy, being with my family
S-Season: Fall, definitely. You can come see my house in September and it's pretty obvious!
T-Tag: Tag at least three: Johnna, Lisa, and Jessica
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I am a bigtime coupon collector! Also, I love to do hair and in my next life I would like be to a hairstylist! Ha!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat
W-Worst habit: Being impatient sometimes
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds - makes me think about the first time I saw Georgia
Y-Your favorite Food: Steaks medium well
Z-Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: